Apogee PAR-FAR Sensors
Apogee PAR-FAR sensors provide accurate measurements under all light sources, including LEDs. Measuring in a spectral range of 400 to 700nm ± 5nm (PAR) and 700 to 750nm ± 5nm (Far-red), the PAR-FAR sensors can measure the efficiency of natural and artificial light sources. Applications include monitoring plant light environments, researching plant morphogenic activity, and photobiology studies.
The sensors are available in packages, as well as SDI-12, Modbus and mV analogue outputs.
- P2-141: PAR-FAR Monitoring package with AT-100 microCache and S2-141-SS sensor head and 30 cm cable lead and connector.
- P2-142: PAR-FAR Monitoring package with AT-100 microCache and S2-141-SS2 sensor head and 2m cable lead and connector.
- S2-141-SS: PAR-FAR sensor with analogue mV output.
- S2-141-SS2: PAR-FAR sensor with analogue mV output. 2m stainless steel cable connector and 5 m cable.
- S2-441-SS: PAR-FAR sensor with SDI-12 output.
- S2-442-SS: PAR-FAR sensor with Modbus output.