Return Merchandise Authorisation Form and Process (RMA)
ICT International is based in regional New South Wales, Australia. We support and supply customers and distributors globally from the regional city of Armidale.
Return Merchandise Authorisation Process
Please read the appropriate RMA guidance documents before submitting this form and returning your equipment.
- International – RMA Guidance Document (PDF)
- Australia only – RMA Guidance Document (PDF)
- Current International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods & Shippers Declaration Documentation Website
- Download IATA Lithium Battery Guidance Document
- Download the MSDS LI-ION Battery
- Download the LI-ION Test summary
- Download the LI-ION UN 38.3 Test Report
Note: The above documents serve as guide only. Please ensure that you have prepared and packaged the merchandise in compliance with all relevant current local or international shipping regulations. ICT International is not liable for any sanctions and charges laid against you for not complying with these regulations.
ICT International Conditions for RMA – READ CAREFULLY:
- Only clean and decontaminated merchandise will be accepted by ICT International for diagnosis and repair. Soiled, full of cobwebs, ants, other insects, any plant debris poses OH&S and biosecurity hazard. If the items require cleaning, ICT will charge a fee for cleaning (minimum of $160).
- Unless declared as missing or broken, component parts of all loggers and sensors (SD card, bus plugs, etc) must be sent back to ICT.
- All instruments must be powered off properly.
- Products may not be returned without prior authorisation and and Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number. This RMA number will have to be listed in our RMA Form to be returned with the equipment for repair or calibration (instructions listed below).
- All RMAs are subject to a diagnostic testing fee of $160 per instrument; this fee is waived if repair is undertaken.
- All work is quoted before repairs are undertaken.
- If you decide not to go ahead with the RMA, the diagnostic fee plus return freight will be charged.
Device specific instructions:
Sap Flow Meters must include all end caps, bus plugs, SIM card and the SD card.
- If sending psychrometer sensor (PSYL-Sensor & PSYS-Sensor), the calibration lid must be in place; otherwise, no further action will be done by ICT.
- Psychrometer chamber condition will determine whether exchange or repair is appropriate.
- Do not ship Nodes with power turned on
- Do not disconnect sensors from Nodes; please return as they are to be used.
For sensors, instruments or devices purchased from ICT International but manufactured by a third party, please complete the RMA form.
ICT International will contact the manufacturer and organise the repair process; repair quotes may be delayed as instruments may require international shipping.
ICT International will contact you on receipt of your RMA request to discuss this process further.
All items, once the RMA has been submitted and approved are to be sent to:
211 Mann Street