If you need to know your soil moisture, get an accurate number, not a guess. TRASE TDR moisture meters from Soilmoisture Equipment Corporation use true Time Domain Reflectometer technology to measure volumetric water content (moisture percent) in soil. With the 2018 release of the all new HandiTRASE model, we have radically reduced the size of the TRASE TDR system, dramatically improved its user interface & added powerful new features.
- Easy to operate, user friendly software
- Measure moisture from 0 to 100% with ±2% accuracy
- Accurately measures in high salinity and high EC soils where most meters fail
- GPS data & mapping: Smart Farm capable
- True TDR analysis with graphs
- Measurement time as little as 4 seconds
- Robust & versatile probes suitable for any type of soil
- Several days of battery life for hundreds of readings
TDR SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
- Works with all SEC standard waveguides: Buriable, Slammer and Standard Connector types.
- Accuracy ±2% or less of Full Scale 0-100% volumetric water content.
- 10 ps resolution minimum sampling rate.
- Measurement pulse: 1VPP, <130ps risetime (typical).
- Cable measurements up to 250 feet. (used to validate Probe assemblies & extended Probe cable runs)
- TOR graphic waveform analysis.
- Automatic GPS Location tagging (User enabled)
- Create Site Location Tags for any or all of your measurements.
- Editable journal entries can be added to your measurements, even days later.
- Export data to your desktop via Email, USB, USS-Ethernet, Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Built in camera to help document site conditions.
- User selectable English or Spanish languages.
- Android OS 5.1 running on A53 4-core CPU @ 1.2GHz. 16GB Flash memory, 2GB for OS.
- Google Play Store compatible.
- Display: 1280×800 full color IPS capacitive touch screen.
- SIM-card slot for Data modem & Phone. (WBCDMA, GSM/LTE & others)
- Micro-SD memory expansion slot up to 32GB.
- Cameras: 8MP front & 2MP rear.
- USB 2.0-OTG, Bluetooth 4.0 & WiFi (B/G/N). (USS-Ethernet capable with optional dongle)
- Charge port, 3.5mm audio headphone/microphone jack & flashlight.
- Operating temperatures: -20 to +50°C, storage temperatures: -40 to +60°C.
- Humidity 5 to 95% non-condensing.
- Industrial Case: IP-67 & drop resistant from 1.2 meters.
- 3.7V 7200mA Li-battery. (Lasts several days under constant use, over a week on standby)