A simple, safe, and reliable solution for a common challenge of increment core sampling in forestry and tree-ring sciences as well as practical tree- and timber inspection: remove stuck cores from increment borer without destroying the core and without harming cutting edges.
- Transparent acrylic glass.
- Plastic pin for controlled pushing of stuck increment core out to the back.
- Material, size, geometry, and orientation of pin guarantee application without harming front cutting edges.
- Outer thread guided and protected, too.
- No moving parts, robust design.
- Available for common increment borers from different manufacturers.
- Can be used in addition to permanently protect cutting edges of replacement bits, for storage purposes, too.
- Available for 7mm dry-wood borers, too, yet in slightly different design.