AD-NODE: For High Resolution Analogue & Digital Sensors
The AD-NODE is designed for those requiring precision in their analogue and digital measurements. With a 24-bit ADC, the AD-NODE supports two RTDs, a 0–10V with compressing range and a 4–20mA input. Each of the four dry-contact digital inputs is capable of simultaneously sampling at 1 kHz, with periodic reporting. Settings on the device can be altered remotely via LoRaWAN™ or locally via USB.
- LoRaWAN™ low-power long-range connectivity
- 2x 24-bit RTD
- 1x 24-bit Voltage input (0-3 V)
- 1x 24-bit 4-20 mA
- 4x 32-bit dry-contact counting digital inputs, 2 x digital outputs
- 400 Hz 3-Axis Accelerometer
- 3 x AA Lithium Energizer battery
- Fully reconfigurable via LoRaWAN™ downlinks
Mounting bracket kit for integrating a node with a solar power panel.