IoT Plant Monitoring Station (SDI-12)
The SNiP-PMS provides a customisable IoT Plant Monitoring Station sensor suite which can be configured for a wide range of plant-based sensing applications.
The SNiP-PMS Base package includes:
- S-Node, with either LoRaWAN or CAT-M1/NB-IoT communications
- Rechargeable li-ion battery
- 10W Solar panel and SPLM7 mounting system for node and solar panel
The SNiP-PMS Base package can be configured with any combination of the SNiP-PMS sensor range:
- DBS Band Dendrometer for measurement of stem diameter (for calculation of growth rate or maximum daily shrinkage on stems greater than 6cm diameter).
- DPS Pivot Dendrometer for measurement of stem diameter (for calculation of growth rate or maximum daily shrinkage on stems between 4 – 40mm diameter).
- SMT for soil moisture and soil temperature.
- VPD for air temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure and VPD.
- LWS leaf wetness sensor
- RFS leaf temperature sensor for frost detection.
- PAR for photosynthetically active radiation.
- IRT canopy temperature
- SO2 soil oxygen
- NDVI, include incoming and reflected bands.
- All required sensor mounting, and installation accessories are included.
- All SNiP’s are provided to the customer pre-wired and pre-configured.
- SNiP’s can be integrated into ICT International’s range of data hosting, workflow and dashboarding solutions.
- SNiPs can be factory integrated into 3rd party data platforms