IoT Microclimate Monitoring Station
The SNiP-MCS is an IoT Microclimate Monitoring Station with LoRaWAN or CAT-M1/NB-IoT communication
Refer to the SNiP-MCS Ordering Sheet for configuration options. Typical configurations for the SNiP-MCS include:
- Weather station for calculation of ETo (Penman-Monteith).
- Weather station for spray scheduling, comprising measurements of Wind Speed/Direction and Delta-T.
- Station for calculation of Crop Water Stress Index, comprising canopy temperature, air temperature and relative humidity.
- Catchment hydrology monitoring system, comprising measurements of precipitation and soil moisture.
ICT International can incorporate a wide range of microclimate sensors into a configuration customised to suit application. Typical sensors used on our stations include, but are not limited to:
- Wind speed and direction
- Relative Humidity
- Dew point temp/vapor density/saturated vapor pressure,
- Temperature (air, plant, and soil)
- Solar radiation
- Smoke and Dust
- Soil moisture
This SNiP also includes:
- 1x 6.5Ah rechargeable li-ion battery;
- 1x 10W Solar Panel; and
- 1x SPLM7 mounting system for node and solar panel.