HF05 Industrial Heat Flux Sensor
The HF05 industrial heat flux sensor measures heat flux through the object on which it is mounted, in W/m², as well as its surface temperature in °C. The sensors in HF05 are a thermopile and a type K thermocouple. A thermopile and a thermocouple are passive sensors; they do not require power. The sensors inside HF05 are protected by a fully sealed stainless steel body.
Typical applications of HF05 are studies of fouling in industrial environments mounted on tubing or on the jacket of reactors. HF05 is also used for performance evaluation of industrial insulation. Using HF05 is easy. It can be connected directly to commonly used data logging systems. The heat flux in W/m² is calculated by dividing the HF05 output, a small voltage, by the sensitivity. The sensitivity is provided with HF05 on its product certificate.
- longer cable (specify total cable length in m)
- connector at HF05 cable end
- EC type examination certificate (ATEX) II 2G Ex db IIC T6
- extension cable with 2 connectors matching cable connector and chassis connector (specify cable length in m)
- chassis connector with internal wiring (colour code of wiring identical to cable colour code)