AWQ-NTU Optical Sensor for Nephelometric Turbidity
The AWQ-NTU sensor is an optical sensor for the measurement of Nephelometric Turbidity, based on IR nephelometry/850 nm.
- IR optical sensor with optical fibre
- Range: 0 to 4000 NTU or 0-4500 mg/L
- Robust and waterproof (IP68)
- Ultra low-power consumption
- Digital output: Modbus RS-485 or SDI-12
- Urban wastewater treatment (inlet/ outlet controls)
- Sanitation network
- Industrial effluent treatment
- Surface water monitoring
- Drinking water
The sensor can be calibrated with a formazine standard solution.
The sensor can be connected to any types of transmitters, display units, controllers, or data loggers with Modbus RS-485 or SDI-12 inputs. The optical sensor saves its calibration data for better measurement management.