Apogee Soil Oxygen Sensors
The Apogee oxygen sensors measure gaseous oxygen between 0 and 100%. The oxygen sensor is available as a portable version with handheld meter, thermistor or thermocouple, fast response and with an SDI-12 output.
It is designed for measuring oxygen levels in soils, compost piles and other environments for climate monitoring purposes. it also helps for determining respiration rates from measuring O2 usage from soils and any porous media.
- MO-200: Oxygen sensor with handheld meter, 2 m cable.
- SO-110: Soil response thermistor reference oxygen sensor, 5m cable.
- SO-210: Fast response thermistor reference oxygen Sensor, 5m Cable lead.
- SO-120: Soil response thermocouple reference oxygen sensor, 5m cable lead.
- SO-220: Fast response thermocouple reference oxygen Sensor, 5m cable.
SDI-12 (thermistor only):
- SO-411: Soil response thermistor reference oxygen Sensor, SDI-12 output, 5m cable.
- SO-421: Fast response thermistor reference oxygen Sensor, SDI-12 output, 5m cable.