Apogee Full-Spectrum Quantum PAR Sensors and PAR Meters
The Apogee full-spectrum quantum PAR sensors and meters accurately measure photosynthetically active radiation (PAR).
Used to measure PAR from all light sources, the Apogee full-spectrum quantum PAR sensors are established as reliable and dependable instruments for use in both air and in water. Ideal for the measurement of all light sources used to grow both plants and corals, the full-spectrum PAR sensors and meters measure within the 400 to 700nm range.
Able to measure accurately under all light sources, including narrow-band LEDs, the sensors provide accurate and stable measurements.
Apogee full-spectrum PAR sensors can be used to measure light in outdoor environments, greenhouses, growth chambers and reflected or under canopy light.
Available in the following options, the Apogee full-spectrum PAR range is comprehensive and versatile.
- DLI-500: Apogee daily light integral and photoperiod meter (full-spectrum).
- MQ-500: Full-spectrum quantum meter with 2m cable lead.
- MQ-501: Handheld full-spectrum quantum meter, with 0.17m lead and bracket.
- MQ-510: Underwater full-spectrum quantum meter, with 2m cable lead.
- PQ-500: PAR Monitoring package with 30cm cable. Includes AT-100 microCache and SQ-500-SS sensor head with 30cm cable lead and connector.
- PQ-510: PAR monitoring package with 2m cable. Includes AT-100 microCache and SQ-500-SS2 sensor head with 2m cable lead and connector.
Sensor (all with 5m cable unless otherwise stated):
- SQ-500-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor , analogue output.
- SQ-500-SS2: Full-spectrum quantum sensor, analogue output. With 2m stainless steel cable connector and 5m cable
- SQ-512-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor, 0-2.5 V DC output.
- SQ-514-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor with 4-20mA output.
- SQ-515-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor, 0-5.0V DC output.
- SQ-520: Full-spectrum quantum sensor with USB output and 4.5m lead
- SQ-521-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor with SDI-12 output.
- SQ-522-SS: Full-spectrum quantum sensor with Modbus output.