Apogee Extended Photosynthetically Active Radiation (ePAR) Sensors and Meters
Apogee’s range of ePAR sensors enable the measurement of a wider range than a traditional PAR sensor.
Measuring in the 400-750 nm spectrum, the Extended Photosynthetically Active Radiation (ePAR) sensors can measure the photosynthetically active radiation emitted by both next generation LED fixtures and the sun, as well as other light sources that emit light in this range.
Ideal for use in a variety of settings, the ePAR range can be used to measure in all growing environments and are ideal for monitoring and subsequently adjusting grow light settings.
Available in the following options, the ePAR range is a versatile and adaptable solution for measurement in the 400 to 750 nm range.
- DLI-600: ePAR meter for daily light integral (DLI) and photoperiod
- MQ-610: ePAR meter with a 2 m cable
- MQ-650: underwater ePAR meter. 2 m cable lead
- PQ-610: ePAR monitoring package with 30 cm cable; includes AT-100 microCache and SQ-610-SS sensor head, with 30 cm cable lead and connector.
- PQ-612: ePAR monitoring package with 2 m cable; includes AT-100 microCache and SQ-610-SS2 sensor head, with 2 m cable lead and connector.
Sensors (all with 5m cable unless stated):
- SQ-610-SS: ePAR sensor with unamplified output
- SQ-610-SS2: ePAR sensor with unamplified output. 2 m Stainless Steel cable connector and 5 m cable
- SQ-612-SS: ePAR sensor with 0-2.5V DC output
- SQ-614-SS: ePAR sensor with 4-20mA output
- SQ-615-SS: ePAR sensor with 0-5V DC output
- SQ-616: ePAR with USB output
- SQ-617-SS: ePAR Sensor, with SDI-12 output
- SQ-618-SS: ePAR sensor with Modbus output