ICT International Quality Policy
ICT International’s focus is to use the research outcomes of the scientific community to develop opportunities for the measurement and monitoring of plant, soil, and environmental parameters for the benefit of the wider community.
This will be achieved through:
- Using scientific knowledge and the best technologies to enable customers to achieve the best measurement and monitoring outcomes for management, research, or teaching applications;
- Collaborating with customers to develop opportunities and solutions in solving global environmental issues;
- Continuous innovation of products and services to provide solutions developed through a robust technical readiness level process;
- Constantly communicating with relevant interested parties to understand, educate, and satisfy their needs and expectations;
- Aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction and context of the organisation;
- Increasing the quality of product or service to exceed customers’ expectations by management and employee commitment;
- Managing the organisation along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities;
- Understanding how the participants within the organisation fit into the overall flow of work;
- Considering the careful selection of suppliers and distributors;
- Ensuring that our policy and procedure manuals reflect what we do and are up-to-date;
- Conforming to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Applying, maintaining, and continuously improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Version 1: Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Download The ICT International Quality Policy Here.