A sales position exists to work with ICT International, an international supplier, manufacturer and developer of soil moisture and plant science monitoring instrumentation. The company’s expertise in the application of environmental, scientific and agricultural instrumentation is based on over 30 years commercial and research experience. The company has a strong national and international customer base dealing with the leading research scientists and environmental professionals around the world.
Selection Criteria / Required Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for customer liaison.
- Knowledge/experience with the use and application of soil & or plant science instrumentation.
- Knowledge/interest in instrumentation, electronics and data logging.
- High level computer literacy skills.
- Attention to detail, advanced organisational office skills, initiative and the ability to work independently within the ICT International team.
- Previous experience as a scientist or research officer in a science based agency or equivalent science based company.
- Liaise with national and international customers via phone and email to provide solutions to their soil and plant instrumentation application needs.
- Issue quotations to national and international customers, then follow up customer’s response.
- Assist with mail outs of the ICT International product line.
- Assist with various ICT International databases.
- Relevant degree or higher degree in soil or plant science with knowledge of soil physical properties &/or plant physiology. This combined with knowledge & experience of plant water use and eco-hydrology processes.
The position is permanent.
- Salary: commensurate to skills and experience of the applicant.
- Location – Armidale, NSW.
Closing Date: – Open until filled.
If you are interested to work for a scientific instrumentation company with a strong international focus and perspective and you wish to make a contribution to the environment, please forward an application addressing the above selection criteria and curriculum vitae to:
The CEO, ICT International Pty Ltd PO Box 503 Armidale NSW 2350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone enquiries to Susan, 02 6772 6770.